Membership opens the door to information, products and services that increase academic and operational success while saving your school time and money. CCSA members receive essential information in a variety of ways, including:
- Technical assistance via an online resource library that contains reference materials, sample documents, hundreds of FAQs and information on topics ranging from board and governance to facilities and finance
- Updates on funding opportunities, upcoming events, important deadlines, and more, delivered to you each week through the CCSA Member Digest eNewsletter
- Exclusive members-only content, including presentations, pictures and video, on CCSA's interactive website
- The monthly California Charter Advocate, with in-depth features on key advocacy efforts and initiatives, and school best practices and awards.
- CCSA's print publications focus on financial management, procurement, and ways to save. Our feature publications include a "Buyers' Guide" and a "Financial Management Guide".
- CCSA Public Charter Schools Job Board, connecting the most highly-skilled administrators, principals, teachers and other professionals from across the nation with California's best public charter school employers. This is a FREE resource for CCSA members.
- Association-sponsored trainings and webinars offer charter leaders, staff, and supporters practical guidance from experts in a variety of fields. CCSA's event calendar contains free public webinars to help individuals learn more about how to start a charter school as well as specialized members-only events.
- Families That Can educates, empowers and mobilizes parents to hold elected leaders accountable for ensuring every child has access to a high-quality public education. FTC advocates for quality public school choices, fair treatment and equal resources for charter public schools, and the advancement and growth of successful charter schools.