From pencils to financial services, charter schools need it all. With more than 900 schools in operation and hundreds more on the way, charter schools are a growing market. Ensure your company is top-of-mind for charter school developers, operators, educators, and support organizations by becoming a member of CCSA.
As a Vendor Member, your organization will receive opportunities throughout the year to support charter decision-makers through CCSA events and our interactive website. CCSA staff also offers training for exhibitors at the annual California Charter Schools Conference on how to market to charter schools.
- Missed the conference? View the 2010 "Selling to the Charter School Market" presentation handout.
- Learn more about opportunities to establish your organization's foothold in the charter school market by exhibiting at or sponsoring the annual conference.
Other Vendor Member benefits include the following:
- Align your business with the charter movement with listings on CCSA's website and in the annual California Charter Schools Directory
- Market your products and services through our online and print publications, and in CCSA's weekly eNewsletter (view CCSA's media kit for advertising sales)
- Special recognition and benefits at the annual California Charter Schools Conference
- Increase your visibility as a charter-friendly business by providing CCSA member-only discounts
CCSA builds trust and opens the lines of communication between charter school leaders and the vendor community, and encourages member schools to support the organizations that support them.
Existing vendor members are encouraged to have your charter school clients complete and send a referral form. These peer recommendations are included with your listing on our website and help you tell your company's story.
- View a fact sheet on CCSA's comprehensive portfolio of programs and services
- Join and apply for membership now!
- Already a member? Renew today
CCSA Billing: Vendor member terms are on a calendar basis (January 1 - December 31).