Support Organization Membership is designed for charter authorizers, charter school advocates, education enthusiasts, and Charter/Education Management Organizations. This membership provides unparalleled engagement with the charter school movement, including the following benefits:
- Access to hundreds of members-only resources housed on CCSA's website
- Free workshops and webinars led by charter experts and veterans
- Discounts from charter-friendly businesses (e.g. up to 85% off classroom supplies from Staples)
- Complimentary online job board allows you to attract the best and brightest candidates for all your open positions
And if your charter schools are also members of CCSA, they are eligible for our many time- and cost-saving programs:
- Insurance and risk management services, health insurance, and other charter employee services
- ZOOM! Data Source, which allows use of real-time achievement data to enhance student progress
- Coaching Network for authorized charter schools that are pre-operational or in year one of operation
- Facilities financing and bridge loans to support enrollment growth
- Legal resources and incorporation services
CCSA is serious about ensuring that the movement creates significantly better learning opportunities than are available within the traditional public school system for our students. To that end, CCSA is taking a lead role in assessing charter school quality and ensuring appropriate accountability within the movement by establishing clear and transparent academic performance expectations for charter schools. In that role, CCSA staff may conduct confidential site visits and research on individual school academic performance, and will create and implement tools to help schools, the charter school community and the public assess school performance data.
One tool we use to help our member charter schools fulfill their promise is the Academic Accountability Report Card. The Report Card lets your school know where it falls in CCSA's framework of Status, Growth and SSM and provides fair warning to your school if is at risk of falling below CCSA's established minimum criteria for renewal. School leaders are encouraged to share their results with their staff, parents and key stakeholders, and customize their Report Card as they see fit by adding relevant context about their school program or additional evidence of student learning. CCSA will make Report Cards available each fall, following the release of API growth data, both to the member school directly and available to the public on CCSA's website.
Click here for more information on CCSA's Accountability Strategy. By becoming a CCSA member, your school commits to do its part to ensure academic accountability.
- View a fact sheet on CCSA's comprehensive portfolio of programs and services
- Join and apply for membership now!
- Already a member? Renew today
CCSA Billing: Support member terms are on a calendar basis (January 1 - December 31).