Charter School Membership
Charter School Membership opens the door to information, products and services that increase academic and operational success while saving your school time and money. CCSA leverages every membership dollar more than 10:1; becoming a member is the best $5 per student you will ever spend.
As a School Member, you also help the entire charter school movement because the backing of nearly 700 California charter school members strengthens our advocacy work in the legislature, courts, and the executive branch. With you, our voice will be louder, our power will be greater, and our children will get the quality education they rightfully deserve.
Join Us Today!
- Contact email@example.com to become a charter school member!
- Already a member? Manage your membership here.
Member Benefits Including:
- Statewide advocacy in Sacramento and the latest legislative news on education and charters
- Local advocacy, including support for renewal and securing a Proposition 39 facility.
- Technical support and assistance from CCSA's Knowledge Management team
- Access to CCSA's online library of thousands of members-only templates and resources
- Free workshops, meetings and webinars led by charter experts and veterans
- Updates on funding opportunities, upcoming events, important deadlines, and more, delivered to you each week through the CCSA Member Digest eNewsletter
- Legal resources including pro bono review of your Proposition 39 application and incorporation services
- School achievement tools such as Snapshots and the Self Assessment Portal
- Negotiated discounts from charter-friendly businesses
- Member discounts for CCSA's Annual Charter Schools Conference
CCSA is serious about ensuring that the movement creates significantly better learning opportunities than are available within the traditional public school system for our students. To that end, CCSA is taking a lead role in assessing charter school quality and ensuring appropriate accountability within the movement by establishing clear and transparent academic performance expectations for charter schools.
Learn more about CCSA's Accountability Strategy. By becoming a CCSA member, your school commits to do its part to ensure academic accountability.
School member terms are on a calendar basis (January 1 - December 31).
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need:
From Our Blog
February 25, 2015
The Council for Exceptional Children is inviting families with students with disabilities to be part of the 2015 CEC Convention ...
February 25, 2015
The Council for Exceptional Children (CEC), the nation's largest association for special educators, is offering a special rate for CCSA members...