CCSA provides financial services to help members achieve fiscal sustainability, including access to facility financing through a charter facility loan fund. The Association also protects and advocates for the rights of charter schools through several legal service offerings, such as assistance with incorporation and no-/low-cost legal support.
- The Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF) is providing Working Capital Lines of Credit for eligible charter schools to bridge state aid apportionment deferrals.
- Are you interested in facilities loans? Learn more about the California Charter Building Fund.
- The High Quality Charter Grant Program is available to select charter schools in Los Angeles.
- CCSA Incorporation Services can help schools secure nonprofit corporate status.
- The Charter Schools Legal Defense Fund supports member schools and developers facing unfair treatment or confronting barriers to expansion.