Daily News Clips
April 1, 2015
Read daily national charter school headlines on the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools website and keep up with the latest by following @calcharters on Twitter and liking us on Facebook.
March 31, 2015
- Time to cool it with bashing schools (Cabinet Report)
- Five States Get Waivers for No Child Left Behind (Wall Street Journal)
- Title I a Challenge for Education Researchers (Education Week)
- Lawmakers try and try again to expand dual enrollment (EdSource)
- 'A lot of this isn't that new' with the Common Core in Santa Ana (EdSource)
- Woodland Hills elementary school could be reopened as high school science lab (Daily News)
- Westside group outraged over proposed immersion school (LA School Report)
- LA Unified files for NCLB waiver without teacher evaluation deal (LA School Report)
Press ContactIf you are a member of the news media, please contact Emily Bertelli at: (412) 559-8571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also on: Facebook
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: