February 6, 2012 Charter schools throughout California continue to struggle with budget and cash flow issues, due to funding inequities between charter schools and traditional public schools. Expert presenters at the 19th Annual California Charter Schools Conference will support you in balancing your budget and helping you to create long-term fiscal stability for your school.
Tuesday, February 28
- Moving Your Charter School from Red to Black. 10:45 a.m. - Noon. Room 315
- E-Rate Update. 10:45 a.m. - Noon. Room 319
- Annual Business Managers Meeting. 2-3:15 p.m. Room 315
- Economies and Diseconomies of Scale: Growing Your Charter Intelligently. 3:45 - 5 p.m. Room 201
- Weathering the Financial Storm. 3:45 - 5 p.m. Room 309
- Advanced Charter School Finance. 3:45 - 5 p.m. Room 315
Wednesday, February 29
- Charter School Audits from Preparation to Resolution. 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. Room 315
- Lessons Learned from Charter School Fraud and Mismanagement. 2-3:15 p.m. Room 315
- Bridging the Gap: Understanding Cash Flow Options in the Midst of Deferrals. 2 - 3:15 p.m. Room 319
Thursday, March 1
- Measuring Up: Using & Understanding Benchmarks for Budgeting. 9 - 10:15 a.m. Room 319
Note: Times and dates of sessions are subject to change. Please check the printed program you receive at registration or visit www.charterconference.org at the time of the event.
The 19th Annual California Charter Schools Conference will be held at the Sacramento Convention Center in Sacramento, CA, February 27-March 1, 2012. Get details on these, and all of the conference's excellent sessions, at www.charterconference.org.