Facilities Acquisition and Financing Take Center Stage
February 7, 2012equity in facilities for our charter schools and students, and offers support and resources for those seeking facilities or needing assistance with issues that may arise. Attendees at the 19th Annual California Charter Schools Conference will be able to take advantage of strong facilities-related sessions, including:
Tuesday, February 28
- Charter Facilities: A How-To Guide (non-Prop 39). 10:45 a.m. - Noon. Room 313
- Facility Funding Opportunities: State Agency Presentation. 2 - 3:15 p.m. Room 313
- How to Get a State-of-the-Art Facility Financed, Constructed and Maintained. 3:45 - 5 p.m. Room 319
- How to Acquire Facilities Under Proposition 39, 3:45 - 5 p.m. Room 314
- Facility Financing Without Credit Enhancement: Rocklin Academy, Case Study. 3:45 - 5 p.m. Room 313
Wednesday. February 29
- Nuts and Bolts of Facility Financing. What is Best for Your School? 2 - 3:15 p.m. 201
- Civic Partnerships. 2 - 3:15 p.m. Room 314
Thursday, March 1
- Extraordinary Teamwork: Bond Sale, Design Build, and Occupancy in Six Months! 9 - 10:15 a.m. Room 202
- Can Our School Afford a Permanent Facility? 9 - 10:15 a.m. Room 205
Note: Times and dates of sessions are subject to change. Please check the printed program you receive at registration or visit www.charterconference.org at the time of the event.
The 19th Annual California Charter Schools Conference will be held at the Sacramento Convention Center in Sacramento, CA, February 27-March 1, 2012. Get details on these, and all of the conference's excellent sessions, at www.charterconference.org.
Press ContactIf you are a member of the news media, please contact Emily Bertelli at: (412) 559-8571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also on: Facebook
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: