Conference Strand Helps Schools Work Effectively with Authorizers
February 1, 201219th Annual California Charter Schools Conference, taking place at the Sacramento Convention Center February 27-March 1, 2012, will feature more than 120 breakout and poster sessions focused on the needs of charter schools. Many of our schools are looking for new strategies to work effectively with authorizers, so we have designed a conference strand focused specifically on Authorizer Relations.
Tuesday, February 28
- Charter Renewal Best Practices: Authorizer and School Perspectives, 2- 3:15 p.m., Room 311
- Using Data to Ensure a Successful Renewal, 3:45 p.m., Room 311
- The Gates Foundation Compact Initiative in California, 3:45 - 5 p.m., Room 317
Wednesday, February 29
- Avoiding the Break-Up: Preparing for Renewal and Avoiding Revocation, 8:30 - 9:45 a.m., Room 311
- An Update on Reform Initiatives in LAUSD, 2 - 3:15 p.m., Room 205
- Authorizer Relations, 2 - 3:15 p.m., Room 311
Note: Times and dates of sessions are subject to change. Please check the printed program you receive at registration or visit www.charterconference.org at the time of the event.
Press ContactIf you are a member of the news media, please contact Emily Galbreth at: (412) 559-8571 or email@example.com.
Also on: Facebook
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: