New Offerings at Annual Charter Schools Conference
September 20, 2010www.charterconference.org or you can access the video directly here. Find out why charter school leaders and teachers from the highest performing charters schools in California keep coming back year after year for this extraordinary event.
Besides our already jam-packed schedule for sessions focused specifically on the needs of charter schools, we are offering several new programs this including:
- A Special Education Symposium focused on new and exciting strategies for charter schools
- A comprehensive series of sessions about online learning, including information about how to create high-quality hybrid programs at your charter school
- Expanded governance training for charter school board members
- New fundraising strategies
- A Technology/Green Schools Expo in the Exhibit Hall
- A Teacher Expo focused on the needs of teachers New programming to support developing and new schools
These new additions to the program are in keeping with our forward looking theme: The Future of California Public Education. The conference will be held March 7-10, 2011 at the San Diego Convention Center. Remember to register by Friday, October 22, which is our Super Early Bird Registration Deadline. Not only will you get the best conference rate by far, you will also be eligible to win a free registration/hotel package. A total of three free registration hotel packages will be awarded.
Press ContactIf you are a member of the news media, please contact Emily Galbreth at: (412) 559-8571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also on: Facebook
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need: