Business Managers Meetings
Have questions about the ever-changing legislative and state financial situations and how they will impact your school? Look no further than the Association's Business Managers' meetings!
These quarterly meetings, featuring Alice Miller, Director of Knowledge Management, provide up-to-the-minute information on the current budget situation, current funding rates, updates on categorical programs - plus legislative and regulatory updates. Aligned with the state budget timeline, the Business Managers' meetings are four times a year:
- in January after the release of the Governor's Budget Proposal
- in Spring after the May Budget Revision
- in the Fall after the final budget adoption
- at the Association's annual Charter Schools Conference.
Meetings are offered online and in locations across the state. Register for a meeting.
Topics covered in Spring 2014 meetings (download the full presentation)
- May 2014 Budget Revision
- Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF)
- Charter school update
- Deferrals and other details
- Regulatory/Operational Updates
Ask A Question
Let us know what you need:
From Our Blog
March 22, 2013
The new edition of the California Charter Schools Financial Management Guide highlights several financial management issues that are crucial for charter...
February 22, 2013
There are a number of online charter school development information sessions coming up in the next few months on topics ranging...